Friday, September 4, 2026

Week of September 7

School Announcements and Reminders

September 7: Labor Day. No school. I hope you enjoy the long weekend!

September 16: NLCA is in session.

September 17,18: Teacher Conference: No school.

September 24: Picture Day. All orders will be online.

October 6:  NLCA Literature fair: Please see separate blog for information. Students need to tell me which book they're doing.


Sixth Grade Academics:

On Friday, September 4, students were given a handout with the week's Bible memory, the spelling words, and the reading vocabulary.  It should be in their binders and stay there to study. 

Wednesday: history test. A study guide went home Friday. They should keep the study guides even after the test. I told them they should not wait until Tuesday night to study.

*Due to the history test, they do not have spelling homework this week.

Thursday: spelling trial test 

Friday:  Bible memory quiz (Luke 1:47,48)

               Spelling second-chance test

               Reading vocabulary quiz






No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of September 7

School Announcements and Reminders September 7 : Labor Day. No school. I hope you enjoy the long weekend! September 16 : NLCA is in session....