Friday, May 17, 2024

Mrs. Brammer's Last Blog

Parents,

     I have mixed feelings as I prepare to finish my time at NLCA. I'll miss everyone, but like many others, I'm ready for a rest. The students have worked very hard and I hope they've learned a lot. Thanks so much for all the prayers, lunch-packing, studying that you helped with, checking those folders, and all the drop-off and pick-up days. I appreciate you so much!


Announcements and Reminders:

Please have your student continue to bring take-home folders Monday through Wednesday. 

Tuesday, May 21 - Principal's Luncheon
                Awards in classroom at 1:30. 

Wednesday, May 22 - Camp Day for third grade. They may bring a blanket or beach towel to sit on, plus end of year celebration (school-wide). There's supposed to be a movie, then corn dogs for lunch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Brammer's Last Blog

Parents,      I have mixed feelings as I prepare to finish my time at NLCA. I'll miss everyone, but like many others, I'm ready for ...