Friday, May 10, 2024

Week of May 13

 

Announcements and Reminders:

May 14 - NLCA in Session (Election Day)

May 15 - NLCA Talent Show 12:15 p.m.

May 21 - Principal's Luncheon
                Awards in classroom at 1:30

May 24 - Last day for students 

Academics this week, subject to change as needed:
  • The week of May 13 is our last full week of normal schoolwork.  Though testing is over, we do still have lessons to complete. 
  • Bible memory:  Psalm 1:3
  • One more spelling list.  We'll do homework Tuesday, trial test Thursday, second chance test Friday, as usual.
  • Language test Monday over alphabetical order, forming plural nouns, capitalization and punctuation.
  • History test Tuesday.  Study guide went home on Friday, 5/10.
  • Math test Thursday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Brammer's Last Blog

Parents,      I have mixed feelings as I prepare to finish my time at NLCA. I'll miss everyone, but like many others, I'm ready for ...