Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Introducing Mrs. Brammer

 Hello!

I'm Julia Brammer, the new third grade teacher here at NLCA. I've been busy with getting the classroom ready for the start of the year and meeting the wonderful staff members. Everyone has been so kind and helpful!  What a joy it is to work with such great people.

You may have questions about who I am and where I'm from, so I'll try to briefly answer a few of those questions.

I moved to West Virginia in 2018 from Ohio.  I was raised in a small town near Steubenville, Ohio, but I earned my teaching degree from West Liberty State College (now West Liberty University) in West Virginia's northern panhandle in 1990.

My work experience has almost always been with children. My first permanent teaching position was in third grade at Jefferson County Christian School (in Ohio) in 1994. I have also subbed in both public and private schools, been a school librarian, and most recently, collected data for a state-funded study on the effect of universal preschool in West Virginia.

This blog is where I'll be posting any upcoming quizzes, tests, or important events to remember.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to meeting the families of NLCA!

Mrs. Brammer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of May 6

Announcements and Reminders: May 6-8 - Achievement Testing in the mornings.    Please make sure your child is well-rested and has breakfast,...