Saturday, November 6, 2021

Week of November 8


 

This week will be unusual, for sure, but I'll do my best to make sure your kiddos learn as much as possible and have a little fun, too.  😊

👉No school Wednesday.  Teacher in-service.

👉No school Thursday:  Veterans' Day.

👉 Our classroom is very warm (which I love!) so it's great that you've been dressing the kids in layers.  

👉 Remember that anyone who arrives after 8:00 AM is tardy.  I know mornings can be crazy;  it's just a friendly reminder.

Academics:

  • No spelling test this week.
  • Bible memory is Philippians 4:4   "Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice."
  • Language test Tuesday.  It is cumulative, so it will cover subjects and predicates, plurals, and possessives.  
May God bless you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of May 6

Announcements and Reminders: May 6-8 - Achievement Testing in the mornings.    Please make sure your child is well-rested and has breakfast,...