Wednesday, January 26, 2022

New Recurring Zoom Meeting Info. for Mrs. Brammer

 New Zoom Meeting Information


Our time slot is 10:15 - 11:00.

Here is the link, which should work if you just click it.  

https://zoom.us/j/91987285949?pwd=M1crRXZTOEo0NzhJREVqamJ5dmdQdz09

  • If clicking it doesn't take you there, try copying and pasting it into the window of your web browser.
  • If you have the Zoom app, you may need to enter the following:
        Meeting ID:  919 8728 5949
             Passcode:  djgP1r

This is a recurring meeting, so you should be able to use this any time we are on remote learning.


Note:  I have been using ClassDojo regularly to communicate about important reminders and changes in our schedule.  Many of you were already on there because you signed up when they were in first or second grade.  I'd love it if I knew everyone had the app, because I can quickly keep you informed, send photos that I take when they're here at school, or share pictures of documents when we're on remote learning.  You can also use it to reach out to me, and I'll reply as soon as possible. 

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Brammer's Last Blog

Parents, I have mixed feelings as I prepare to finish my time at NLCA. I'll miss everyone, but like many others, I'm ready for a res...