Tuesday, January 11, 2022

News About the Young Writers Contest

         I had sent home a note recently stating that the Young Writers contest was not mandatory, but it is.  I apologize for the confusion. 

      The difference this year is that the children may work at home, but they cannot have any help at all.  

        From what I understand, they may use any genre (fiction, nonfiction, narrative, memoir, or essay) except poetry, and they need to have from 301-500 words.  

    The students may bring them to school when they are finished, and none may be turned in after Tuesday, February 1.  That gives them 3 weeks from today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Brammer's Last Blog

Parents, I have mixed feelings as I prepare to finish my time at NLCA. I'll miss everyone, but like many others, I'm ready for a res...