Wednesday, November 15, 2023

A Big Change for Third Grade!

Third Grade Families:

I'm creating a separate blog just to let you know that third grade is switching classrooms with second grade.  Mrs. Loving and I had switched over the summer because her class was smaller than mine. Since then, things have changed, and we're going to go ahead and switch back so that she has room for the required reading groups.

When the students return after Thanksgiving break, they will be in the last room at the end of the hall on the playground side.  

This will affect their end-of-day pickup.  You will need to pull up to the main office door from now on.  Drop-off remains the same.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Mrs. Brammer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Brammer's Last Blog

Parents,      I have mixed feelings as I prepare to finish my time at NLCA. I'll miss everyone, but like many others, I'm ready for ...