Saturday, December 4, 2021

Week of December 6

 


Here's our happy little classroom tree. The students each added two ornaments of their choice. 🙂

Notes for the coming week:

- no Bible memory or spelling test this week.  Since those are usually on Friday, we're eliminating them due to the drive through on Thursday night. We'll be working on spelling list 16, which is review, and I plan to just do daily activities and games for that list.

- History test Monday. Study guide went home in the folders.

- Math quiz Monday 

- Math test Wednesday

- Language test Thursday. Watch for a workbook page that will serve as a study guide.

- As long as Nicholas County is red or orange on the COVID map, we'll be wearing masks. If this changes, you'll be notified.

- We're still using individual water bottles in our "hydration station."

- Students are tardy after 8:00 AM.

- Thank you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Brammer's Last Blog

Parents,      I have mixed feelings as I prepare to finish my time at NLCA. I'll miss everyone, but like many others, I'm ready for ...