Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Supply List for Third Grade

     Hello, third grade families!  I'm starting to get excited for the new school year, and I can't wait to start fresh.  I know we still have a good bit of summer left, but if you're wanting to know what your child will need, here is the list:

  1. a zipper pencil pouch. (Please, no pencil boxes.  Pouches make less noise if they hit the floor.)
  2. a 16- or 24-pack of crayons 
  3. a ruler, preferably clear
  4. several #2 pencils
  5. 2 boxes of tissues for class supply
  6. headphones or earbuds for iPad use
Besides a backpack and lunch box, that's it!  I have plenty of loose leaf paper, scissors, glue sticks, folders, and erasers. 

Students may have a  personal water bottle, too, if they want.  I have a special "hydration station" where they can put them.  

Please refrain from individual pencil sharpeners, colored pencils, markers, or other items not listed.  

If you have any questions, email me at jbrammer@nlca.info, or send me a message on ClassDojo.

I'll be creating other blogs with more information as the school year draws closer, so please check back often!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week of April 29

                                                                             Announcements and Reminders: April 30 - Deadline for Charleston...