Friday, September 10, 2021

Plans for Week of Sept. 13

 It goes without saying that the dates of some of these items may change, but I will try to keep everyone informed. 


Monday's lessons will be a carry-over from Friday, Sept. 10.

  • Bible memory, Hebrews 11:9
  • Spelling test, List 3   
    ALSO:
  • Math quiz (addition, subtraction, 2 x table facts)

New Bible verse for the rest of the week:  Hebrews 11:10
"For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God."

Wednesday:  History "Practice Test" over pp. 17-54.  We'll be reviewing for this a lot in class, and while it won't count as much as a test, I will use it as a classwork grade.  Students may bring their history books home if you want to go over the material with them.

Thursday:  We hope to resume normal spelling trial test.

Friday:  Bible memory verse quiz, spelling test for those who did not score an A on trial.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mrs. Brammer's Last Blog

Parents,      I have mixed feelings as I prepare to finish my time at NLCA. I'll miss everyone, but like many others, I'm ready for ...